Specializes in natural gemstones and luxury yarns
Customized details for all occasions
A true one of a kind experience

Monday, May 16, 2011

More is definitely a good thing ...

and I'm truly addicted.  Look at my newest collection of zippered pouches. 


I now have a whooping 10 zippered pouches - all for meeeeeeeeee.  So far I've made 16, sold 6.  I will say, I don't know which is my favorite of this collection, the orange is so beautiful ...




and this teal ...
what about this teal multi ...

and of course I can't not give the brown love (the outside of the bag is pictured above

My co-worker says I'm on a roll.  Wait 'til she see's my newest bag - Cosmo Bag by Amy Butler (its the bag on the cover of the book).  I'm going to start cutting out the pattern pieces tomorrow ...

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment